Live, Laugh, and Be Happy

Friday, May 26, 2006

First trimester is kicking my booty
I am so glad that places such as MDC exist. I'm the only one I know who is pregnant, and it so helps to hear that it is normal for me to only be able to choke down breads and grains and to feel absolutely miserable all day even though I haven't actually puked. Matthew and I (mostly I) have decided that Roo just likes hearing my tummy gurgle, and so causes me to run for the bathroom just for the fun of it. Consequently, my house is a wreck and I am grumpy.

On the other hand, I am eight weeks today! Yesterday I stopped at a used book store that is going out of business and got about 30 books for $3; among them were Dr. Sears' 'The Baby Book' and 'Choices in Childbirth' by Dr. Feldman. Of course, when I got home Matthew did remind me that that meant 30 more books to pack. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home